The Data Science Toolbox Coursebook.
About Data Science Toolbox:
- It is part of the Course: MSc Cyber Security,
- Run by the Institute of Statistical Sciences,
- In the School of Mathematics,
- At the University of Bristol, UK,
- Run by Daniel Lawson, a Senior Lecturer in Data Science.
It is designed to teach All of Data Science to Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science postgraduates who have a little background in coding. It does this through thorough exploration of methods applied to Real Cyber Security Datasets.
The page contains the public-facing material for the Data Science Toolbox Masters course for the MSc in Mathematics of Cybersecurity.